Position: Chief Executive Officer (Assigned Hospital)
Our client is one of the largest private hospital groups in the country and they are looking for Chief Executive Officers to join their growing number of hospitals. The CEO will be responsible for the overall management of the assigned hospital.
- Leads and provides direction for the overall operation of the hospital.
- Attains the set revenue and profitability targets of the hospital.
- Spearheads the improvement of medical and customer services to ensure customer satisfactions.
- Ensures the hospital’s compliance with all regulatory requirements of the different government agencies.
- Develops relationships within the community as well as external organizations to promote the services of the hospital
- Must have an MBA or a Masters degree.
- Must have experience leading any of the following: small to medium-sized hospitals, stand-alone or mall-based clinics,
- With strong communication skills and executive presence; comfortable dealing with top/ senior management and the Board.