Position: Chief Financial Officer (Assigned Hospital)
Our client is one of the largest private hospital groups in the country and they are looking for Chief Financial Officers to join their growing number of hospitals. The CFO will be responsible in ensuring the financial health of the assigned hospital and will manage the will manage the whole finance and accounting of the assigned hospital.
- Provides executive supervision over the finance and accounting team of the assigned hospital.
- Responsible for the hospitals financial operations including general accounting, cash management, treasury, financial planning/budgets and reporting.
- Institutes policies and procedures for the effective and efficient management of company resources.
- Develops and implements strategies to improve the financial performance of the hospital.
- Works with operations in looking for efficient ways to lower costs of services and other revenue-generating activities.
- Ensures that the hospital is compliant with regulatory requirements of different government agency bodies.
- Must be a CPA with at least 15 years of relevant experience in leading the finance and accounting team.
- Bulk of the career experience must be from the health/allied health industry (e.g., HMO, stand-alone clinics, hospitals, etc.); strong preference for someone with a hospital exposure.
- Strong attention to details and highly knowledgeable with pertinent regulatory requirements.
- With strong communication skills and executive presence; comfortable dealing with top/ senior management and the Board.