Company: 5-Star Integrated Hotel/Resort (Cebu City)
Position: SALES MANAGERS (Local Events or Korean/Japanese/Chinese Markets)
Our client is a luxury integrated resort complex based in Cebu City who is looking for SALES MANAGERS to join their team. This role is expected to develop MICE business, secure new accounts, maintain existing accounts and execute tactical and strategic sales plans to maximize the profitability of the hotel while maintaining guest satisfaction.
- Establishes a client base of individuals, organizations, associations, social, and/or corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales efforts to secure business for the hotel to ensure that MICE revenue goals are met or exceeded. Actively prospect and qualify new business.
- Negotiates meeting room rental, function space, and/or hotel services within approved booking guidelines. Prepares and/or reviews sales contracts and/or banquet/catering event orders.
- Works closely with other hotel departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients. Disseminates sales-related information to other departments as appropriate.
- Promotes teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Checks the function room set up prior to guest arrival, ensuring all details within the client’s requirements and hotel standards.
- Welcomes guests upon arrival at function and ensures complete guest satisfaction.
- Monitors and handles inquiry calls and provides client proposals in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Attend and represent hotels at trade shows and conventions and/or participate in sales trips to key feeder markets.
- Arranges and conducts special events, site inspections, and off-site presentations for potential clients.
- Maintains accurate and updated client files. Prepares monthly sales-related reports and sales forecasts.
- Assists in developing and implementing sales actions plans. May also participate in the annual budgeting and planning process.
- With a Bachelors degree in hospitality management or any related courses
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience in the same capacity
- Hotel experience should be from 4 and 5-star properties preferably with exposure to the Cebu / Visayan market.
- Sales Managers who has experience managing Korean, Chinese, and/or Japanese groups a big plus.