Company: INTEGRATED HOTEL AND CASINO
Position: HR DIRECTOR
Our client is a premier integrated hotel and casino in Cebu City. They are looking for an HR Director who will primarily be responsible for leading and managing the Talent Acquisition and C&B Teams which support and address recruitment and benefits administration requirements of all facilities within the integrated complex.
This position is based in Cebu; under an onsite work arrangement.
- Provides leadership and guidance to a team of recruiters in executing recruitment strategies and activities to ensure that the facilities operate with the required positions in place.
- Ensures a smooth and efficient recruitment process from sourcing to on-boarding of talents.
- Explores alternative sources/channels in sourcing for required talents.
- Manages the Compensation and Benefits team and ensures the efficient and effective administration of employee benefits.
- Ensure compliance with policies and regulations related to compensation and benefits programs.
- Provides executive level support to the entire HR Team of the integrated complex.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Psychology, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- At least 10 years of extensive HR management experience, with strong knowledge and expertise in recruitment and compensation and benefits facets.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and work effectively with senior management.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, kindly provide us with a copy of your updated CV so we can start the process and schedule an exploratory discussion with you. You may email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly here.