Company: Start-up Solar Energy Company (BGC, Taguig City)
Position: PROJECTS MANAGEMENT LEAD
Our client is a start-up solar energy company looking for a Projects Management Lead to join their team! The role will be responsible in managing site project teams, both direct and matrix team members, including day to day project operations, project scope and schedule performance, budget monitoring and controls.
- Manages and coordinates project schedule and budget while securing compliance to set standards on quality, safety, environment and community relations, etc., through regular discussion and coordination with contractors, suppliers, relevant government agencies and other stakeholders.
- Manages relationships with contractors and other suppliers to control adherence to contract agreements; acts as focal point to the main contract partners including joint venture partners.
- Ensures regular project reporting of project status to senior management;
- Ensures compliance to all necessary permits, approvals, regulatory compliance, as needed, at local and national level.
- Monitors project status and decide on key project issues within approved limits of authority with senior management, major contractors and key suppliers.
- Monitors, controls and reports on project Risks and Opportunities, and maintain such as a living document/process; reviews project status by monitoring KPIs and parameters.
- Completes closeout and handover of projects to O&M Team.
- Together with Asset Management team, assists in developing internal control and compliance functions to address compliance by stakeholders.
- Plans and executes periodic assessment of business processes and verifies alignment with corporate policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- At least 15 years combined experience in power plant engineering, construction and/or operations and maintenance preferred. To include OEM and EPC contractor experience and in addition, utility scale PV power plant experience preferred.
- Demonstrated project management experience with project P&L, schedule and cost responsibility for major capital projects.
- Competency in project management, contract management and project control.
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Project, word processing, spreadsheet applications and presentation tools.
- Project scheduling experience in Primavera P6 and/or MS Project.
- Basic management and problem solving and negotiations skills
- Good communication and interpersonal–relations skills.