Company: Start-up Renewable Energy Company (BGC, Taguig City)
Position: RISK OFFICER
Our client is a start-up renewable energy company who is in need of a Risk Officer to join their growing team. The role will basically take care of crafting and implementing policies and procedures to manage and minimize operational risks.
- Understand and monitor all current and emerging risks that could affect the organization, its reputation, or its financial stability
- Develop risk management policies and procedures to mitigate identified risks
- Conduct regular risk assessments of all business units, processes, and products
- Identify and assess potential risks associated with new business initiatives
- Monitor compliance with risk management policies and procedures
- Investigate incidents of non-compliance and take appropriate corrective action
- Graduate of any Business Course, preferably with background in incident management, emergency response, risk management, business continuity planning, and other related activities.
- With at least 3 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal and professional relations
- Effective communication skills; tactful but firm
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong research skills