Company: Multinational Life Insurance Company
Position: Senior Manager for Internal Audit
Our client is a multinational life insurance company with operations within the Asia Pacific region. They are looking for an Internal Audit Senior Manager to join their team! This role is responsible for providing independent assurance, insight and foresight on the effectiveness of the company’s governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Performs full audit cycle from applying audit techniques (risk assessment, analytical review procedures, sampling, devise approach to test process efficiency, etc.) to presenting the audit findings and areas for improvement effectively and confidently to Management.
- Develops and presents quality audit reports with practical, effective, and actionable recommendations.
- Follows up with Management on remediation actions arising from audit projects, including proper and timely verification of the remediation actions to ensure the risks are addressed effectively in a timely manner. As necessary, advises management of past due actions.
- Assists in the preparation of the Internal Audit Progress Report presented to the Audit Committee, as well as papers and presentations to the local Management Committee, key senior management stakeholders and Group Internal Audit, with insights and assurance provided.
- Supports the Head of Internal Audit in the design and development of a comprehensive and relevant risk-based audit plan to ensure that the team continues to provide assurance to the key risks in line with the Company’s strategic plans and objectives.
- Engages in continuous knowledge development regarding internal audit rules and regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent; Charted Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or other related professional certification a major plus
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in internal or external audit; with exposure in risk-based internal audit gained from a life insurance company a requirement
- Strong knowledge of life insurance trends, regulations and business processes is a must.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills, with confidence to engage and influence senior management to achieve the desired outcomes.
If you are interested to pursue this opportunity, kindly provide us a copy of your updated CV so we can start the process and schedule an exploratory discussion with you. You may email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly here