Client Company: Multi-industry Investment Holding Company
Position: Treasury Specialist (Supervisory role)
Our client is a Philippine-based investment holding company with businesses in various industries such as infrastructure, property development, hospital management, water services. They are currently looking for a Treasury Specialist who will mainly be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payables and receivables of the holding company and some of its subsidiaries.
- Monitors the inflow and outflow of cash and manages the cash positions of various entities within the group.
- Ensures the availability of funds for operating concerns, projects and initiatives as well as unplanned contingencies.
- Builds a good and balanced portfolio of placements/investments by securing competitive rates and matching them to potential company disbursements.
- Provides complete and accurate reports and documentations of all disbursements, collections, investments, and other bank transactions.
- Ensures full compliance to all documentary and regulatory requirements of partner financial institutions.
- Continuously monitor different financial instruments and products and ensures that concerned companies and regularly updated.
- With at least three (3) years experience in the treasury function including A/P, A/R, and cash management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, or any related field.
- Must be familiar with financial instruments and products and have established relationships with financial institutions.
- Must be adept in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Keen attention to details, can multi task, meet tight deadlines and manage stresssful situations.
If you are interested to pursue this opportunity, kindly provide us a copy of your updated CV so we can start the process and schedule an exploratory discussion with you. You may email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through our website at www.janthony.asia.