Company: INTEGRATED HOTEL AND CASINO
Position: HR DIRECTOR
Our client is a premier integrated hotel and casino based in Cebu City looking for a Head of HR who will provide strategic directions and manage all facets of HR for all facilities within the integrated complex.
This position is based in Cebu; under an onsite work arrangement.
- Strategic HR: Develops and executes a comprehensive HR strategy aligned with organizational objectives, collaborating with senior leadership and anticipating workforce trends.
- Organizational Culture and Employee Engagement: Drives initiatives to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and implementing programs for recognition and reward.
- Talent Management: Leads talent acquisition efforts, develops and implements talent development programs, and establishes performance management systems for continuous improvement and employee growth.
- Develops programs related to learning and development, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
- Employer Branding: Creates a strong sense of employer branding to draw top talents to the organization.
- Ensures that all facilities are in compliance with regulatory laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Psychology, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Extensive HR management experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, local labor laws, and strategy implementation.
- Demonstrated expertise in all facets of HR, with excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and work effectively with senior management
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, kindly provide us with a copy of your updated CV so we can start the process and schedule an exploratory discussion with you. You may email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly here.