Company: 5-Star Integrated Hotel/Resort (Cebu City)
Position: VP – HR
One of the country’s newest premier integrated resort & casino complex is looking for a Head of HR (VP) who will provide executive supervision over the HR functions of the hotel/resort and casino operations. The role will manage the HR Directors of the different properties and will directly handle the HR requirements of the casino operation.
- Works with top management in creating the organization’s employment branding.
- Provides direction and oversight for the human resources management framework of the entire complex including provision of strategic advises on organization design, employee relations and change management.
- Spearheads the development and implementation of policies and procedures in the areas of C&B, labor relations, staffing, classification and occupational health and safety.
- Directly manage the HR requirements of the casino operation to ensure employees’ productivity, satisfaction and engagement.
- Ensures compliance of the organization to prevailing labor laws and other legal and regulatory requirements related to employment as well as health and safety regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resource management, or any related courses
- With at least Fifteen (15) years of relevant work experience as an HR Generalist with exposure to the hospitality or service-oriented industries
- Strong familiarity with the local labor laws
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.